Save a copy of your conversations through the Conversation Export feature. This feature is available in the iOS and Android apps.
How to Export Conversations Directly from the App
- In your Chats tab, tap into your desired conversation
- Tap on the conversation title at the top of the page
- Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner
- Tap "Export conversation"
- Enter the email address you'd like the conversation sent to
- Tap "Export", and a copy of the conversation will be sent to you as a CSV file from
firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't see it in your inbox, check your spam folder.
Organization Admins can export most conversations, including the Everyone chat and Group chats. Non-admins can export conversations that are not owned by the organization (ie. the organization name is not listed at the top of an open conversation).
How to Request a Conversation Export from Crew Support
If you are not able to export the conversation directly from the app, we can manually pull conversations for Crew Pro and Crew Enterprise Admins. Please reach out to Crew Support at email@example.com with the following info:
- The phone number you use to access the Crew app
- The name of the Crew organization the chat took place in
- The names of the people involved
- Authorization from at least one of the parties involved (a screenshot of their consent will work)
- The email address you'd like the chat sent to