|Which plans can use this feature? Enterprise|
Enterprise Files allow Command Center users to instantly share important files with their frontline employees across multiple locations.
- Select Files from the Command Center menu on the left side of the screen
- Tap Upload File
- Choose the correct file from the Finder on your desktop
- Choose which Organization/s with which to share the file. You can also choose to select all orgs.
- Click Share
You’ll see the successfully uploaded file appear on your screen. From there, just click on the file if you want to open and view it.
Beneath the file name you’ll also see how many Organizations you’ve shared it with. Click on that line to open a box listing all of those Orgs.
The files you upload can be customized by clicking on the three horizontal dots on the right-hand side of the screen. From here you can:
- Move - Move the file to a different folder (see the Enterprise File Folders section below)
- Rename - Update the name of a file
- Share - Change the selection of Organizations that have access to it
- Download - Save a copy of the file to your device
- Delete - Remove a file. If you do so, all the Organizations you’ve shared it with will lose access to it—unless it’s been specifically saved to a user’s device. If you choose to delete a file you’ll need to confirm it.
Enterprise File Folders
Organize related Enterprise files into folders. To create a folder:
- On the Files page in Command Center, tap Create folder in the upper right corner
- Enter your new folder's name
- Click Create
- Now, you can move any Enterprise File into your new folder
Enterprise Files Permissions
You can also give additional Enterprise Users the ability to upload and share files, by checking the appropriate box of their Permissions on the Permissions page. (Enterprise Admins do not require specific permissions to use the feature.) You can even specify whether the User can upload and share files only to specific Organizations, or to all of them.
You can give Enterprise Users permission to upload and share files as well
Enterprise Files in the App
Crew Organization members will see files that have been uploaded from Command Center in the Team Files entry of their Chats tab, and they will appear under the Enterprise filter along the top of the Team Files page.
If a Command Center user has renamed or deleted a file, it will be reflected in the Team Files entry in the Chats tab.
Note Once an Enterprise file has been shared with an Organization, the Admins of that Organization will no longer have the ability to uninstall the Team Files feature from their Org, as to do so would cancel their access to any files that have come from the Enterprise leaders.