We know that your needs change from time to time, and this may include no longer needing the Crew app.
Important It's important to note that deleting an account cannot be undone.
To delete your account, follow one of the following series of steps:
iOS or Android app
- Log into your Crew account through the mobile app by entering your phone number, followed by the secure PIN that's texted to you
- Tap your profile picture (or initials) at the top of your Chats tab
- Tap Settings
- In the Account section, tap Delete Account
- Confirm by tapping Delete
- Log into your Crew account through the web app (crewapp.com) by entering your phone number, followed by the secure PIN that's texted to you
- Tap on the Coworkers tab
- Click on Crew Support on the left pane
- Send us a message requesting your account be deleted, and we'll take care of that for you.
Note If you’re the admin of an organization, be sure to assign another admin so that someone’s in charge when you leave.
Here’s how to assign a new admin:
- Go to the Admin tab
- Tap “Manage coworkers” under Membership
- Tap the person who should be made admin
- Tap on “Make Admin”
You’re always welcome to come back to Crew by simply creating a new account.