More visibility and control
What is Crew Pro?
Crew Pro gives managers and Admins more administrative control, as well as additional features to increase productivity. While the standard version of Crew provides all users the same permissions and functionality, Crew Pro provides managers greater control and limits certain actions to only Admins.
Crew Pro is optimized for single location businesses or individual teams. For businesses and organizations looking to unify their communications across multiple locations or multiple teams, Crew Enterprise is the ideal solution.
What does Crew Pro offer?
- Permissions Maximize your administrative control. Managers and Admins know that too many cooks can ruin the organizational soup—if anyone can call the shots, no one knows exactly what’s going on. Crew Pro helps you keep a lid on the potential for confusion by allowing you to enable or disable permissions for several key organizational features, such as creating new groups or inviting new team members to join the app. If you know exactly who’s a part of your team, you enhance the security of your whole system.
- Scheduling Decide exactly how much oversight you want to have of scheduling changes. With Crew Pro, you can choose to limit schedule edits when you make adding shifts an Admin-only feature. You can also give your team more responsibility by removing the need for Admin approval when shifts are swapped between employees.
- Reports One of the most popular daily reports is Attendance. Location Groups let you know which workers are on your premises at any given time; with Crew Pro you’ll get daily email reports that track that workplace attendance—who’s on time, who’s late, who hasn’t shown up for their shift—the actual numbers that demonstrate your scheduling system at work.
Another useful report covers Announcements, and the library of reports is always expanding. Contact Crew Support for more details.
- Profanity Filter Keep your Organization’s communications professional. If a team member includes profanity in any public or private Crew conversation, the content of the message will be blocked, and the intended recipients will see in the Chats tab that the message has been “removed by Admin”/”hidden for inappropriate language” (device specific). There will be no reaction capability for the message, but recipients can still reply to it.
You can also choose to enable the Report a Message feature, which allows any team member to flag a message they’ve received that doesn’t seem right for the workplace.
Additional Crew Pro Benefits
- Enhanced permissions and controls
- Daily email reports
- Shift schedule history
- SMS relay
- Access to deleted chats
- More Gold Stars!
- Dedicated support from the Crew support team
Upgrading to Crew Pro
There are two ways to purchase Crew Pro.
- Purchase Crew Pro through an in-app upgrade
- From your Admin tab, tap “Add” in the Crew Pro section to select your desired plan
- Pay for Crew Pro with a company card
- Log into your account on our web app at crewapp.com
- Click on “Upgrade to Pro” in the top right corner
- Click on “Pricing plans,” and choose your desired plan
- Enter your credit or debit card information
Note When you upgrade an Organization to Crew Pro, one subscription will cover all the employees in that Organization. More than one Organization under your umbrella? Contact Crew Support for information about our Command Center package.What Is Crew Pro?
Admins who have subscribed to Crew Pro can choose to receive Daily Activity Reports to help them track workplace activity. We’re currently expanding the library of reports available—the most popular are Attendance and Announcement reports.
Every morning you will receive an Attendance report comprising information from the day before, specifically when each team member arrived at work and when they left. And one Attendance email generates information from all your organizations. Note The Location Groups feature must be activated and in use for an Attendance report to be generated.
This is what a daily Attendance Report might look like
In order for a team member to be counted on a day’s report he or she must
- Have Crew downloaded on their phone
- Have their phone on
- Have their phone with them
- Have granted Location permissions
If these conditions are not met, a team member may not be counted in the Attendance report, despite having been at work that day. Accordingly, while Attendance reports may be useful for verifying a time-card system, they should not be used in place of a time-card system.
Announcement reports track your team members’ participation with the Crew app. When you send an “Announcement” message it goes out to all the employees in your Organization, exactly like an “everyone” message, but without the “reply” function. However, you can still tell who has seen your Organization-wide messages with the Announcement report, which is generated every few days. The report will show
- The text of your Announcement
- Who has seen the Announcement
- Who has not seen the Announcement, along with the date of their last phone log-in (just in case they haven’t been logging in at all recently)
- The percentage of team members who have seen the Announcement
This is what an Announcement report might look like
Note Announcement reports are generated for “Announcement” notification messages only, not “everyone” messages.
How to Sign Up for Daily Activity Reports
1. From the Admin screen scroll down to the “Crew Pro” heading
2. Tap “Manage,” and scroll down to “Daily Activity Reports.”
3. Toggle on the Reports you want to get
4. Type in the email address (or addresses) where you want the reports to be sent
Choose the Daily Activity Reports you want to be sent from this screenDaily Activity Reports
Keep your Organization’s communications professional with the Profany Filter, available to Crew Pro and Crew Enterprise users. If a team member includes profanity in any public or private Crew conversation, the content of the message will be blocked, and the intended recipients will see in the Chats tab that the message has been “removed by Admin” or “hidden for inappropriate language” (device specific). There will be no reaction capability for the message, but recipients can still reply to it.
In the Chats tab, recipients will see that an Admin has removed the message
To enable the Profanity Filter for a single Organization, simply toggle it on from the Admin tab.
Toggle on the Profanity Filter from the Admin tabProfanity Filter