Which plans can use this feature? Enterprise
Crew integrates with UKG (formerly Kronos) Workforce Ready. If you use Workforce Ready for creating and managing your team’s schedule, you can automatically sync that schedule to Crew.
Take advantage of Workforce Ready's robust scheduling and time-and-attendance functionality, while using Crew as your communications hub to keep everyone on the same page. This integration is available to organizations using Crew Enterprise.
To enable the integration, follow the steps below.
Step 1—Workforce Dimensions Setup
First, you will need to obtain the following UKG Workforce Dimensions account details:
- Company Shortname
Step 2—Enabling the Integration
For an Enterprise Account
- Log into Command Center
- Tap on “Integrations” from the navigation menu
- Locate UKG Workforce Ready and click “Add.” This will prompt you to enter your UKG Workforce Ready account details
You will be asked to map all locations in Workforce Ready to the corresponding organizations within Crew. This ensures that the right schedule data from Workforce Ready syncs to the right teams within Crew.
Once you’ve successfully connected to your Workforce Ready account and the syncing process has completed, you’ll see your team’s schedule automatically appear in the Team view on the Calendar tab.
Clicking on a specific shift will provide more detail about that shift. To view the same shift within Workforce Dimensions, simply click on “Kronos WF Ready” as the source of that shift, and you’ll be linked to Workforce Ready with a view that includes equivalent shifts.
Troubleshooting and Other Info
If you experience any issues enabling the integration, the following information may help in resolving them. If you’re still experiencing difficulty please contact Crew Support within the Crew app, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insufficient Workforce Ready permissions: Only Managers and Admins within Workforce Ready are able to add the integration. If you receive a message saying you have insufficient permissions, we suggest you contact the individual in your organization that would have admin permissions within Workforce Ready and ask that person to install the add-on.
- Workforce Ready team members not in your Crew organization: If there are members of your Workforce Dimensions team that aren’t part of your Crew organization or can’t be matched to a user in Crew, you’ll be prompted to invite those users or to resolve those users in the Alerts entry in your Chats/Inbox tab.
- Information updating from Workforce Ready to Crew: Information will be synced from Workforce Dimensions to Crew when the integration is first installed. After that, information will be synced at regular intervals. Therefore, there may be up to a 30 minute delay from when a new employee, new shift, or schedule change in Workforce Dimensions is reflected in Crew.