Use Team Resources to house information pertinent to all employees across your teams, regardless of when they join your company. This hub serves as a source of truth for critical job-related information, such as onboarding and training tools, up-to-date policies and procedures, and payroll information.
Popular Team Resources
- Employee onboarding and training resources such as videos and documents for new members
- Direct contact information for core departments such as HR, Finance, Corporate, etc
- Payroll information such as W-2s, pay day, and benefits
- Policies and procedures for your industry (ex. HIPAA, OSHA, etc)
- Dress code
- Employee best practices
Posting Team Resources
- In your Command Center, click on Team Resources on the left pane
- Click "Add new entry" in the upper right corner (or “Start your Team Resources page” the first time you're using this feature)
- Select your desired type of Team Resource page to add. You can select from the following:
- Phone number
- Tap Next
- Enter the pertinent information and click Add
Editing and Organizing Team Resources
After posting a resource, you can edit and re-order it at any time through the Team Resources page.
- To edit an item, tap the Edit button to the far right of the resource title, make your desired edits and click Save.
- To adjust the order of resource items, tap and drag the 3 lines on the left side of each resource title
Deleting Team Resources
- To remove an item from the Team Resources page, tap the Remove button to the far right of the resource title
- Confirm the deletion
Viewing Team Resources in the App
All employees will receive a push notification 30 minutes after a Team Resource is posted. They'll be able to access the Team Resources at anytime through their Crew app at the top of their Coworkers tab.