Getting your messages and Announcements out to your teams, your Organizations, and your entire enterprise is important. Sometimes it's equally important to know that your communications have been received and read. Message Acknowledgement gives you the assurance you need that your employees have the information they need—especially crucial for safety protocols and HR policies.
Broadcast Your Message
The Broadcast Announcement feature allows you to send an Announcement to multiple Organizations at once. When you create a new Announcement to be broadcast, you have the option to request confirmation that the message was read.
- Go to the Broadcast feature in the Left menu
- Select which Organizations should receive the communication (or all of them)
- Compose your Announcement
- Select the box for "Request confirmation that message was read"
- Click "Send Announcement"
Once the announcement has been sent, your teams and employees will begin to read and respond to it. You'll then be able to verify that in the Message Details section of each message. At a glance you'll be able to ascertain
- The overall percentage of message confirmations
- Confirmation percentages by Organization
You can also send a reminder if you feel that the response rate is lower than it should be.
- Tap on "View message details" under your Recent Announcement
- Tap "Send reminder"
This will send a push notification to folks who have not yet confirmed.
Click into any specific Organization for further details, including the exact numbers of confirmed and unconfirmed recipients.
- Click the "Confirmed" heading to see exactly which team members have confirmed the message, and when.
- Click "Not yet confirmed" to see exactly which team members have not, and whether they've even read the message or not.
No Reply Required
You can analyze your readership even for messages that don't require confirmation. From the Message Details section of each message you can view
- The overall percentage of employees who have read the message
- Reader percentages by Organization
- Within specific Organizations
- Names of those who have read the message, and when
- Names of those who have not read the message
In the App
Team Members When your team members open an Announcement from you in the app that requires a confirmation, a box will be appended to the message with the text "Please confirm that you have read this message," followed by the word "Confirm" in red. Tapping that word brings them to the official confirmation screen. Once the message has been confirmed, the employee will see that noted below the Announcement, so they know that their response has been registered.
Enterprise Users In the app, the Message Details screen of an Announcement will display which employees have confirmed and which have not, just as in Command Center.