Which plans can use this feature? Pro, Enterprise
Crew integrates with Sling. If you use Sling for creating and managing your team’s schedule, you can automatically sync that schedule to Crew. Note This is a one-way integration from Sling to Crew. Adding, editing or removing shifts from Crew will not be reflected in Sling.
Take advantage of Sling’s robust scheduling functionality, while using Crew as your communications hub to keep everyone on the same page. This integration is available to all Crew users, regardless of pricing plan, and can be enabled for individual Organizations on Crew.
To enable the integration, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Crew Admin tab
- Click “View all add-ons” and scroll down to Sling
- Click “Add.” This will prompt you to sign into your Sling account using your username and password
If you have more than one location in your Sling account, select which location you want to sync to.
Once you’ve successfully connected to your Sling account and the syncing process has completed, you’ll see your team’s schedule automatically appear in the Team view on the Calendar tab.
Clicking on a specific shift will provide more detail about that shift. To view the same shift within Sling, simply click on “Sling” as the source of that shift, and you’ll be linked to Sling with a view that includes equivalent shifts.
Troubleshooting and Other Info
If you experience any issues enabling the integration, the following information may help in resolving them. If you’re still experiencing difficulty please contact Crew Support within the Crew app, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insufficient Sling permissions: Only Managers and Admins within Sling are able to add the integration. If you receive a message saying you have insufficient permissions, we suggest you contact the individual in your organization that would have admin permissions within Sling and ask that person to install the add-on.
- Sling team members not in your Crew organization: If there are members of your Sling team that aren’t part of your Crew organization or can’t be matched to a user in Crew, you’ll be prompted to invite those users or to resolve those users in the Alerts entry in your Chats/Inbox tab.
- Information updating from Sling to Crew: Information will be synced from Sling to Crew when the integration is first installed. After that, information will be synced at regular intervals. Therefore, there may be up to a 60 minute delay from when a new employee, new shift, or schedule change in Sling is reflected in Crew.