Which plans can use this feature? Enterprise
The Enterprise Summary page allows you to view the most important metrics about your teams in an always updated, easy-to-use report. This feature is a great way to gauge employee usage and engagement with the Crew app.
- Users on roster: Number of users imported from one of our Schedule or Roster Integrations
- Total Crew users: Total number of members who have been invited to Crew, including joined and pending users
- Joined users: Number of employees who have accepted the Crew app invitation
- Pending users: Number of employees who have been invited to Crew but have not yet accepted
- Active users (L30D): Number of members who have used Crew in the last 30 days (L30D)
- Messages sent (L30D): Number of messages that have been sent in the last 30 days
- Messages read (L30D): Number of messages that have been read or seen in the last 30 days
How to Access the Enterprise Summary
- Log into your Command Center account
- Tap Enterprise on the left pane
- Click Usage Summary under the Enterprise heading
Sort and Download the Data
You can sort the data by tapping on your desired column header. To download this information, tap the Download button in the bottom right corner.