What is Crew Pro?
Crew Pro gives managers and Admins more administrative control, as well as additional features to increase productivity. While the standard version of Crew Basic provides all users the same permissions and functionality, Crew Pro provides managers greater control and limits certain actions to only Admins.
Who should use Crew Pro?
Crew Pro is optimized for single-location businesses or individual teams. For businesses and organizations looking to unify their communications across multiple locations or multiple teams, Crew Enterprise is the ideal solution.
What does Crew Pro offer?
- Permissions Maximize your administrative control. Managers and Admins know that too many cooks can ruin the organizational soup—if anyone can call the shots, no one knows exactly what’s going on. Crew Pro helps you keep a lid on the potential for confusion by allowing you to enable or disable permissions for several key organizational features, such as creating new groups or inviting new team members to join the app. If you know exactly who’s a part of your team, you enhance the security of your whole system.
- Scheduling Decide exactly how much oversight you want to have of scheduling changes. With Crew Pro, you can choose to limit schedule edits when you make adding shifts an Admin-only feature. You can also give your team more responsibility by removing the need for Admin approval when shifts are swapped between employees.
- Reports One of the most popular daily reports is Attendance. Location Groups let you know which workers are on your premises at any given time; with Crew Pro you’ll get daily email reports that track that workplace attendance—who’s on time, who’s late, who hasn’t shown up for their shift—the actual numbers that demonstrate your scheduling system at work.
Another useful report covers Announcements, and the library of reports is always expanding. Contact Crew Support for more details.
- Profanity Filter Keep your Organization’s communications professional. If a team member includes profanity in any public or private Crew conversation, the content of the message will be blocked, and the intended recipients will see in the Chats tab that the message has been “removed by Admin”/”hidden for inappropriate language” (device-specific). There will be no reaction capability for the message, but recipients can still reply to it.
You can also choose to enable the Report a Message feature, which allows any team member to flag a message they’ve received that doesn’t seem right for the workplace.
Additional Crew Pro Benefits
- Enhanced permissions and controls
- Daily email reports
- Shift schedule history
- SMS relay
- Access to deleted chats
- More Gold Stars!
- Dedicated support from the Crew support team
Upgrading to Crew Pro
Learn how to upgrade your Crew organization to Crew Pro.