|Which plans can use this feature? Enterprise (for an additional fee)|
Crew integrates with Paycor Scheduling (formerly Ximble). If you use Paycor for creating and managing your team’s schedule, you can automatically sync that schedule to Crew.
Note This is a one-way integration from Paycor to Crew. Adding, editing or removing shifts from Crew will not be reflected in Paycor.
Take advantage of Paycor's robust scheduling and time-and-attendance functionality, while using Crew as your communications hub to keep everyone on the same page.
To enable the integration, follow the steps below.
Step 1—Paycor Setup
First, you will need to obtain your Paycor API Key through your Paycor account.
- Click on “Me” in the top right corner
- Tap on “My Account”
- Click “Company Information” on left side of the page
- Tap on the API Information tab
- Find the API Key and copy/take note of that value
Step 2—Enabling the Integration
- Log into Command Center
- Tap on “Integrations” from the navigation menu
- Locate Paycor and click “Add.” This will prompt you to enter your Paycor API Key.
Then, you will be asked to map all locations in Paycor to the corresponding organizations within Crew. In your Command Center, tap the Alerts tab in the left pane, then link each location. This ensures that the right schedule data from Paycor syncs to the right teams within Crew.
Once you’ve successfully connected to your Paycor account and the syncing process has completed, you’ll see your team’s schedule automatically appear in the Team view on the Calendar tab of the Crew app.
Clicking on a specific shift will provide more detail about that shift. To view the same shift within Paycor, simply click on “Paycor” as the source of that shift, and you’ll be linked to Paycor with a view that includes equivalent shifts.
Once the sync is complete, shifts will show in the Calendar tab (left) ; Tap into a shift to view the shift details and source (right)
Troubleshooting and Other Info
If you experience any issues enabling the integration, the following information may help in resolving them. If you’re still experiencing difficulty please contact Crew Support.
- Insufficient Paycor permissions: Only Managers and Admins within Paycor are able to add the integration. If you receive a message saying you have insufficient permissions, we suggest you contact the individual in your organization that would have admin permissions within Paycor and ask that person to install the add-on.
- Paycor team members not in your Crew organization: If there are members of your Paycor team that aren’t part of your Crew organization or can’t be matched to a user in Crew, you’ll be prompted to invite those users or to resolve those users in the Alerts entry in your Chats/Inbox tab.
- Information updating from Paycor to Crew: Information will be synced from Paycor to Crew when the integration is first installed. After that, information will be synced at regular intervals. Therefore, there may be up to a 60 minute delay from when a new employee, new shift, or schedule change in Paycor is reflected in Crew.