|Which plans can use this feature? Enterprise|
Communication Controls allows businesses to control who can access what information and who users can communicate with.
Enabling Communication Controls
Communication Controls is available to organizations using Crew Enterprise. Please contact your Crew Customer Success Manager to enable this feature.
Communication Control Options
- Disallow all conversations
- Limit direct and group message creation to only organization admins and/or Command Center users
- Limit non-admin message creation to be directed only to an organization admin and/or Command Center user, preventing non-admins from messaging other non-admins
- Retroactively apply conversation creation restrictions to existing conversations
- Limit posting in the Everyone chat to only admins, preventing non-admins from posting in that channel
- Prevent media from being exchanged in chats
- Prevent documents from being exchanged in chats